CTC Crushing is now hiring a Crusher Maintenance Lead to add to our maintenance crew. The successful candidate will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and preventative maintenance aspects of our Crushing Plant.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibility of this position is to guide and mentor the crusher maintenance team to improve maintenance procedures and repair efficiency in order to maximize company production goals.
· Experience performing repairs on a crushing plant (Conveyors, jaw, cone, screens, etc.)
· 3-5 years of experience leading a maintenance crew
· 3-5 years in leadership role in plant environment or stationary crushing equipment fleet will suffice
· Ability to prioritize maintenance tasks
· Must have initiative and drive to get results
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Impact is a Surface Mining and Civil Construction company in the Las Vegas valley that has been in business for over 21 years! Our mission is to positively IMPACT the lives of our customers, team members, and community every day!
We are committed to quality and integrity in every aspect of our company. Integrity and teamwork enable us to achieve the highest level of excellence in our commitment to service allowing our customers to place their trust in our company.
We cannot obtain this without great people. Our strength is our employees, and we are always looking for individuals who also strive to provide the same level of quality and integrity in the workplace. Impact Companies is also committed to giving our employees a great place to work where they can be proud of their employer.
To learn more about our company, watch this short video by clicking on the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cj6ezK_5MQ
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please reply to this ad with your resume!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (702) 998-9752