make / manufacturer: Johnson model name / number: Stereo 150
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful purchaser will receive: one (1) Johnson Millennium Stereo 150 Amplifier; one (1) Owners-User’s Guide; one (1) Dean and various patch and guitar cords.
You could be the proud owner of a Johnson Millennium Stereo 150 Amplifier, the most powerful, flexible and easy-to-use Integrated Modeling Amplifier ever produced. The Millennium set the standard for all other Amplifiers/Multi-effect processors to follow.
• 150 Watts (75 per side) power-amp section
• Exclusive Johnson Amplification Integration Amplifier Modeling that instantly allows access to some of the most popular Vintage and Modern Amplifier types available
• Dual Tube Preamp (12AX7)
• Full Bandwidth Effects (20-20kHz)
• 24-bit signal path, 48-bit internal data path
• Up to 4 digital effects at once
• S-DISC II ® Processing
• Flexible, easy-to-use Effect Routing
• Effects can be repeated in a chain (e.g. EQ + flange + EQ +pitch shift)
• Instant module access
• Exclusive Dynamic Parameter Control
• Programmable Speaker Cabinet Emulator XLR outputs
• Chromatic tuner
• Full MIDI Implementation
• All Effects and Parameters available for MIDI continuous control
• 2 Expression Pedal insertion jacks to add external CC pedals for additional assigning options
• A-B Channel Switching
• Upgradeable System Software (via MIDI in Port)
• Optional Johnson Amplification J-12 or J-3 foot controller plug-in to allow for built in Expression Pedal further expanding programmability and control (neither foot controller included).
Johnson Amplification, S-DISC II, Whammy and Silencer II are registered trademarks of the Harman Music Group Incorporated
If you are looking for a great axe that can cover all the bases from Funk to Punk to Metal to Blues then this is it!!
Circa 2008 Dean Vendetta in Glossy Black finish, overall good condition (no bag or case). This Vendetta Japan model is superlight weight, 6-String, Right-handed, Solid Body, S-Style, 24 Frets, 2 good sounding humbuckers, slight scratching and dings, but electronics were rebuilt/re-wired 2018 with new whammy bar and gold humbucker switch.
Sorry no checks or money orders please.
Photographs show amp powered on and power off with the guitar. The only issue is notorious with Stereo 150 and that's crackling when move from low volume up, after that it's fine.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers